A source close to the recent 18-hour test of the Rossi device gave me the
following figures. These are approximations.

Flow rate: 3,000 L/h = 833 ml/s.

Input temperature: 15°C

Output temperature ~20°C

Input power from control electronics: variable, average 80 W, closer to 20 W
for 6 hours

Notes from Jed

5°C temperature difference * 833 ml = 4,165 cal/s = 17,493 W

3,000 L/h seems like a lot but it is 793 gallons/h, which is how much a
medium-sized $120 ornamental pond pump produces. Peter & I think it would
have been better to throttle back the flow rate somewhat.

15°C is probably tap water temperature.

A 5°C temperature difference can easily be measured with confidence.

The control electronics input of ~80 W is in line with what was reported for
tests before Jan. 14. Input was high on that day because something went
wrong with the controls, with "cracked welding" as described in the Levi
report.