I want acceleration perpendicular to velocity. It should be something like
v' x v
Wiki talks about Omega and I don't have it. I have the Navier Stokes
equations. Ofcourse local rotation or vorticity could be used for
centripetal acceleration.

Say I have the NS equations. How do I get the perpendicular acceleration
from there?

David

David Jonsson, Sweden, phone callto:+46703000370