From: "Jones Beene" <jone...@pacbell.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:59 PM
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Are you falling for it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Blanton

So what is his endgame?

Well, if he really has made a great discovery, as we all hope - then the
latest stunt with the small ghetto-quality versions is probably to protect
the secret for as long as possible by misdirection.

That would be by showing old early efforts which do not work well, for the
purpose of keeping replicators from trying a full-liter volume reactor,
which would be the critical-mass (of something) threshold. We have only his
word these work at all.

IOW - he does not understand what is going on - and thinks that either it
might be covered by Randell Mills IP, or that someone else might discover
the precise M.O. and deprive him of full worth.

That is one of several scenarios which could be the motivation for all of
the half-truths, assuming that the large device does function as in the
demo.

He may have realized now that he "gave away too much" a few months back.
Geeze, he may even read vortex.

OTOH - If he is a total scam artist, and that is certainly not ruled out -
then he has probably lined up one or two especially wealthy investors, whom
he will fleece.

For instance, did you see the Spike Lee film 'Inside Man'?

... where there was a bank robbery, or was there? Nothing appears missing.
The investigation is dropped as there is no apparent theft. And the single
rich victim (the mark) cannot complain, because he was once the worst kind
of villain and has to protect that secret. Rossi, who has already been
convicted of tax evasion and has Swiss connections, may have located such a
mark, one with lots of untaxed wealth, and who is seeking legitimacy in a
real business venture. Geeze it could be Berlusconi for all we know.

Heck, if nothing else - this makes a provocative story or screenplay, no?

Having spent a few months of time on trying to understand Rossi and E-Cat,
hundreds of hours really - believing it will surely save the world from the evils of the BigOil/OPEC alliance, just like Mills failed to do a decade ago - maybe I can salvage something out of all the effort, and should start that
screenplay soon ... just in case.

Jones