  From: Jed Rothwell
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Swedish physicists on the E-cat: "It's a nuclear reaction"
/ The used powder contains ten percent copper

  In the Essen report, Fig. 3, you see the hydrogen pipe at the top of the
cell, and the power lead for the resistance heater at the bottom (the red
wire). I am assuming both of pass through the outer copper sleeve, and then
into the inner cylindrical stainless steel container. Granted, that might be a
little difficult. Water may leak from the pipe connection at the top. I think
this would be easier than working with a torus shaped cell.

  (By the way, the hydrogen pipe would anchor the inside cell and hold it in
the center of the copper outer shell.)

  The configuration I have in mind is similar to the way the anode and cathode
lead wires reach the cell in McKubre's labyrinth calorimeter. They go through
the walls of the calorimeter at the top, and then continue through the cooling
water envelope to the inner cylindrical chamber. See p. 6 here:

  http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/McKubreMCHcoldfusion.pdf