I guess I am falling for it because of my belief that this is a ZPE/ MAHG
type of unlimited reaction where the control loop is everything. I think the
hydroxides and energy produced in the BLP reaction were all from an unwanted
runaway reaction that destroyed the geometry and allowed the hydrogen to
react with other elements beside itself. I think the hydrogen can be forever
disassociated and reform inside the different suppression zones created by
the nano powder or pores of the skeletal cat. I think his control loop
simply  became easier to maintain with one resistance heater and cooling
loop such that he can risk letting it run longer in run away than a larger
unit. More duty factor on the PWM heater, more cooling flow to pull it back
out of runaway and less chance for hot spots between multiple heaters.

Regards

Fran