I have been thinking a lot on how to differentiate between rotational motion
where the curvature or rotation radius is very high and translational
motion. In the case when gravity balances centrifugal acceleration it
becomes hard. There are methods involving thermal motion. I have mentioned
these effect before on the list in other subjects.

David

David Jonsson, Sweden, phone callto:+46703000370