Citation

....It is blatantly obvious that there is an ongoing deliberate and
orchestrated attempt to stop the public becoming aware of Rossi's E-Cat, which
when you set it against the backdrop of the recent Fukoshima nuclear disaster,
makes the media silence all the more stark...

Here in Germany, almost nobody cares about Rossi and his claims. I don’t
wonder: there is no published article in any scientific journal and the test
results are not very consistent (see my new thread about the 12.4 kW claims).
There were about a dozen bloggers reporting.

In Italy, the situation is different: some of the „big“ newspapers published
reports, the public TV station RAI3 made a report and will interview Rossi
again next week. The same in Greece. So, there is no „media silence“. If I were
Rossi, I would be glad of this sort of „media silence“.