Robin,
I agree that if anti-matter has positive mass there can't be any in an H nucleus. But I'm not sure anti-matters mass is proven to be positive experimentally. If Mill's 5th force experiment is correct then gravitational mass doesn't equal inertial mass and all bets are off. If you search "Anti-Hydrogen" CERN is planning an experiment to test its action in a gravitational field.

In any case Brightsen's model is interesting for all of the other correct predictions it makes and may also offer a mechanism for the transmutation of Ni to Cu without the expected radioactivity.

If you are interested. His nephew, Robert Davic, sent me all of his published papers as pdf''s I would be happy to share them with you, as I don't have the background to really dig into them critically.
Ron