Hi,

On 16-6-2011 2:46, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
On 2011-06-16 02:37, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
The black wrapping first appeared on the vertical column the "mini eCat"
-- see the March experiment by Kullander and Essén.
It's shown partly unwrapped at
http://lenr.qumbu.com/110406-c-Img+4+OUTPUT.jpg Looks like fancy duct tape.

It looks quite thick to me. Couldn't it be lead-bitumen or lead sheet wrapping?

Cheers,
S.A.

The thick black material looks like something such as armaflex (but then for hot systems) to me. This a kind of special industrial insulation material for pipes and metal bodies to prevent temperature inside it to raise or drop and respectively pick up and loose energy from/to the environment around the equipment.

See also:
http://www.armacell.com/www/armacell/ACwwwAttach.nsf/ansFiles/ArmaflexColdSystemsUK.pdf/$File/ArmaflexColdSystemsUK.pdf

Kind regards,

MoB