Hello group,

I'm quite sure I'm playing his game by reporting this here, but I found this message by Rossi on his blog of interest on many levels and probably bound to generate many reactions:

* * *

http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=96&cpage=1#comment-47000

Dear Paolo:
The 1 MW plant which we will start up in Greece in October will generate heat. For power we are not yet ready, but we made a very important step forward in this week, because our reactors now produce a totally dry steam (no more traces of water in the steam) and this is a step forward to couple the turbines. We have 300 reactors in operation now in our factory, and we are making exponential progress day by day.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

* * *

So, does this imply that steam has never been totally dry so far? Many people appear to be quite sure it was exactly the case. Even I who have little technical expertise would agree about that, based on evidence seen so far.

Cheers,
S.A.