It is more efficient since there is no energy loss in heating on rotational
energies as there are with diatomic gases. The only problem is ofcourse to
heat the gas. More of the heating energy goes into gas expansion in noble
gases compared to diatomic gases. I assume that good Sterling engines use
noble gas. There is too much hush hush regarding Sterling techniques.

David

David Jonsson, Sweden, phone callto:+46703000370