Peter Ekstrom's analysis:
“the E-Cat does not produce excess Energy”.
http://www.fysik.org/WebSite/fragelada/resurser/cold_fusion_krivit.pdf

Rossi  responds to Peter Ekstrom's analysis:
http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=497#comments

Andrea Rossi
June 28th, 2011 at 5:24 PM
Dear Michael Cox:
The “analysis” of Peter Ekstrom is wrong, based on wrong data. Days ago a clown
made a similar “analysis” calculating difficult data from the television. I
thought that this kind of thing were made only by clowns. Now I see that there
are physics that do the same. I answered to the clown that I was impressed from
his ability. To a physic I answer that I am very much impressed.
The “movie professor” has forgot that the steam condensates, that when
condensates it turns into very hot water and the heat lost goes to the surface
of the pipe, heating it,therefore :
1- the pipe gets very hot (80-90 °C) radiating up to 1 Wh/h (thermal) per
square cm across a surface of thousands of square cm (5400 in this case). This
heat has to be calculated. If not we forget that when we keep warm our house
during the winter, radiators heat up at expense of the circulating hot water.
5400 sq. cm x 1 wh/h makes up to 5.4 thermal kW that can go that way.
2- the hot water burns, so I emptied the condensed water from the pipe to avoid
that a jet of hot water could burn my face (as once, unfortunately, happened):
why did I make this? Because I am not masochist. And: shaking the pipe I made
it free from the morse of the mouth of the sink.
3- the temperature of the fluid inside the vertical chimney was more than 100.1
°C, and the pressure measured was room pressure. Should the water have been
liquid, at room pressure the temperature in a vertical chimney would have been
99 °C, because, for the gravity, the chimney would have been filled up by
water, and water at 100.1 °C, at room P, cannot be liquid.
I have not the time to correct the many other mistakes of our
“movie-professor”, because I worked 16 hours, time is 2 a.m. and I must go to
sleep, tomorrow other 16 hours of work: no more time for “movie-professors”
Besides, clowneries apart, I answer with my plants. In October we will start up
our first plant of 1 MW in Greece. I will send a movie of it to the clown and
to Peter Ekstrom , maybe they will join together to find the way to explain to
the persons that will utilize the plant that it does not work, because they saw
it in the movie!
By the way: we made as well tests heating water, without phase change, and the
efficiency has been the same, as published. Anyway, let me set up a good
operating plant, and all the snakes, clowns and movie-professors will be swept
away; their arms are chatters (and movies too), my arms are working plants.
…and I have a surprise…but it will come in October.
Warm regards,
A.R.