Damon Craig <decra...@gmail.com> wrote:

It's over dude. My condolences. I, myself, have been feasting on crow
> for days.
>
> Rossi is a Fraud or Delusional. See Steven's Video of his trip to Italy.
> The pathetic steam output volume is the give-away.

You're joking. This is ridiculous. There would be no steam at all if the
thing was not producing excess energy. Rossi's analysis is crude but
reasonably correct, within 20%. There is no way it could be over 100 deg C
without excess. There is also no way Levi or E&K can be significantly wrong.

Ed Storms sent me his analysis of the test. I will upload it here.

> Steven will have indistputable numbers and facts within the next few weeks
> and present the evidence in a far more digestable manner than my pathetic
> attempts here.

Krivit does not what he is talking about. His assertion that they might have
measured by volume is ridiculous, and his questions to the professors were
rude. No wonder they did not answer.