On 11-07-12 03:04 PM, Alan J Fletcher wrote:
At 11:58 AM 7/12/2011, Terry Blanton wrote:
There's an audio interview with AR on the right column. He's at home in Miami.

No "hard" questions. (Don't mention the Steam quality!) ... the only clarification I got was that the original "factory heating" eCat was no longer in operation. That factory & contents (other than the Ecat) was sold.

No way!!

That is just so convenient, it makes me want to laugh.

The one piece of total "clincher" evidence, the unit which was actually working as a heater in a factory, cannot be displayed or examined because the factory has been sold. (That sort of event is typical of so many "impossible" inventions we've heard of in the past: The videotape was lost, the original unit was stolen, sorry, you'll just have to believe me that it really did run continuously for X weeks... The only thing which distinguishes Rossi's device is that it's not theoretically impossible, merely improbable. That, and 200 million euros of investment money, which would prove something if I believed most investors were sufficiently knowledgeable physicists to judge something like this, which I don't.)

Did Rossi own the factory? If so, what did he do there, and why was it sold? If he didn't own it, who did own it? Where was it? Who ran it? Who used the magic heater on a daily basis during those two years? Some mysterious beings who have said not a word in public about it, though they must have realized there was something a bit unusual about the heating system.

This seems to me to be the ultimate red flag. On the other hand, those who truly want to believe in this will no doubt find nothing strange about this report, and will feel I'm being utterly unreasonable here... time will tell who's right.