Damon Craig wrote:

1) How often the ammeter was observed is unreported.

People have done any number of cold fusion experiments, including Ni-H ones, in which input power was recorded on computer. If you don't wish to believe this particular experiment then I suggest you look at some of these others. It seems unlikely to me that this one is fake and the others are real. It also seems unlikely to me that the professors would only look at the ammeter once. But you should believe whatever nonsense pops into your head if it makes you feel good.

2) No mention is made of an internal heater that would draw additional power.

The ammeter is attached to the only wire going into the cell. It measures all of the heater power and all of the power to the electronics (which was about 30 W).