On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax
<a...@lomaxdesign.com>wrote:

> At 11:58 AM 7/21/2011, Joshua Cude wrote:
>

>  On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 6:56 AM, Damon Craig <<mailto:decra...@gmail.com>
>> de**cra...@gmail.com <decra...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>> Cude, Lomax:
>>
>> To you two, and myself, its fairly obvious this device doesn't do what it
>> is reported to do, but we have no solid, unrefutable evidence--yet.
>>

>> Evidence is the responsibility of the guy making the claim.
>>

> Okay, who is making the claim that we are examining here? Rossi? Rossi has
> zero responsibility to us....

Well, Rossi is making claims and providing evidence. We are examining the
evidence and some of us find that it doesn't support his claims. I don't see
how we can use his evidence to prove his claims are wrong, and if his
evidence doesn't support his claims, I don't see why anyone should prove his
claims wrong.

If someone claims he can fly by flapping his arms, but can't demonstrate it,
who would bother to try to prove that it's not possible?