>From Alan:

Quoting Rossi:

> July 29th, 2011 at 4:59 PM

> Dear Lars:

> The progression of my work, that as you know is focused on the

> manufacturing of the 1 MW plant, is very good and we are perfectly

> in time for the scheduled delivery in October. You bet. If some

> skeptic will tell you that for some reason I will not succeed,

> make a bet, do not worry: you will win. Today I made a wonderful

> test, running most of time with no energy at the input, again and

> again, during the stress tests of the modules. I am making a lot

> of modifications, by the way, learning a lot from many reactors

> working: evolution is exponential in these conditions. I remade

> all the reactors, because I discovered new important things and

> decided to make a new generation of E-Cats already in the first

> 1 MW plant. Big waste of components, but very big progress.

> Warm regards,

> A.R.

Alan,

Thanks for sharing these Rossi blog tidbits that you extract from all the
noise. I don't think I would have the patience to wade through them.

I know that I have stated in the past that it would not surprise me if Rossi
& Co end up missing their highly publicized October deadline. It's not
because I suspect Rossi doesn't have a viable product. It's more due to the
fact that at this late stage of the game Rossi appears to be still making
SIGNIFICANT changes to his mysterious eCats. This suggest to me the
possibility that there may still unspecified issues.

It is certainly a good thing that Rossi continues to tinker away. I commend
what appears to Rossi's tireless efforts to make improvements. However I
suspect that from a managerial perspective, where deadlines are fast
approaching, this has got to be driving the staff up the wall. "Merda! He
wants to do what to heating jackets? ...to ALL of them! Can we cover it? Dio
mi salvi da strangolamento Rossi! >8-0"

Rossi's own enthusiasm for continuing to tinker away is a major reason why
it would not surprise me unduly if "technical difficulties" temporarily
delay the inevitable dog and pony show. OTOH, nothing would please me more
to be proven wrong on my suspicions.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson,

www.OrionWorks.com