Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

> The data provided can be found here:
>>
>> <http://lenr-canr.org/News.htm**>http://lenr-canr.org/News.htm
>>

> Who wrote that? Whose testimony is it?

I wrote it! Who do you think? I talked to the people there and I wrote it.
If you don't like my version read Levi's:

http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3108242.ece

> This data is similar to what you find on a boiler test form, filled in by
>> an inspector.
>>

> The inspector signs the form and is legally responsible for having actually
> made the recorded measurements.

Oh please. Levi's by-line is in the NyTekNik article. Take it or leave it.
Cut the legalese.

> You are nuts, Jed. Sorry. You really are in denial about this, and I don't
> know why. Experts are commenting, and Kullander and Essen are quietly
> backing away.

They are not. Where did you hear that nonsense?

> In particular, it appears to me that the reactor is designed and operated
> very differently from a standard boiler. This, indeed, fooled many people.
> Normal boilers produce wet steam, all right, but down around 5% wet. So
> nobody expected that steam might be, say, 95% water by mass.

I am talking the 18-hour flowing water test. That's what it says in the
heading of this thread. Forget about steam.