On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 3:44 AM, Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> excuse me, I forgot to send:
> http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/08/informavores-sunday-no-467.html

Always something to think about.  This link:

"Outstandingly interesting:
http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/11-08-03/";

Caused me to search on "Andrea Rossi" with the following result:

"Your search - andrea rossi - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords."

Fascinating!

And the article on ESP had a somewhat unflattering piccy of Shermer in
front of the A.R.E. facility.  The article reminded me of Bill Murray
in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4Rza0c6hIg

Allegedly, Ghostbusters' Dan Aykroyd's character, Dr. Raymond Stantz,
was supposed to represent Dr. Hal Puthoff and Harold Ramis' Dr. Egon
Spengler, Russell Targ during their real life investigation in the
CIA's  Project SCANATE.