Mattia Rizzi <mattia.ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I have said that I believe his claims despite this. I believe the
> temperature difference was a steady 5 deg C for 18 hours, because I assume
> Levi and others are credible
>
> With a temperature probe INSIDE the black box.

Putting the temperature probe INSIDE the black box would make the heat go
away. The apparent heat would be zero.

The inlet is no farther from the reaction site then the outlet probe, as you
see in the photo. So, if the two temperature probes had been inside the
black box, they would have registered the same temperature. The Delta T
would be zero (no heat).

Also, the inlet temperature would have been higher than tap water. Since the
inlet registers tap water temperature, and the Delta T is greater than zero,
they must both be far enough away from the reactor to measure a real
temperature difference.

If both probes are somewhat inside the box, closer than they should be, this
will make the Delta T smaller than it really is.

If the inlet was outside of the box and outlet inside it, that would cause
observers to overestimate heat.