Hi,

On 10-8-2011 23:37, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Alan J Fletcher wrote:

I meant that Rossi could have taken a core to Defkalion for internal tests in a Hyperion rig -- NOT the government tests -- but not left it with them.

This would allow the following two statements to be true:

R: Nobody has an eCat
D: We measured 6-20x energy gain

That simply cannot be reconciled with Defkalion's statements. They clearly, repeatedly said they are getting excess heat, and they delivered systems to the Greek government. Therefore they must have eCats, and Rossi either delivered a bunch of cores to them permanently, or they manufactured the cores themselves. Assuming they are telling the truth, there is no chance that Rossi brought some cores over, stood by, and then brought them back.

Defkalion's response in PESN says clearly that they have working reactors:

"Defkalion Green Technologies has designed, built and tested the materials and components for the final Hyperion products that are based on the same kernels (reactors) as of Andrea Rossi's e-cats. Their official testing, certification and approval by the Greek Authorities is still in progress."

No, I think the wrong questions are put forward.
Rossi says: Nobody has eCat.

As an engineer myself this can be very well true, as an eCat is in my perception the full device with all inlet/outlet pipes made by Rossi with possibly a very small replaceable closed core/container/cartridge/vessel/module with the catalyzer inside it, which cannot be opened. This would allow for easy refill at site with a new module, without the need to take the full device out of service for to long and bring it to the factory.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of Defkalions requirements to Rossi.
This maybe one of the main reasons we don't know how the full eCat reactor looks like inside.

Remember version 4 at Danielle's Blog of May 15th, 2011?

But has anyone asked him if Defkalion has the inner module part with the catalyzer in it? If they have several moduleS, then the only thing they need to do is design+engineer+manufacture+integrate+test their own hyperionS with the moduleS provided by Rossi. In that case both are telling the full truth.

Kind regards,

MoB