Dear Friends and colleagues,

Being old and restless, I have again published two
new writings at my blog.
I will ask you to read the first, with understanding
and empathy (for the subject and for me)- it is
the third paper about Prof Piantelli showing how he
applies the Scientific Experimental Method in his lab:
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-does-apply-prof-piantelli-rules-of.html

The second one is about two techno-proverbs that are
necessary to iunderstand what I am trying to tell here.But I will ask you to
NOT read them, they are not decent and can put me in the danger of prestige
erosion
http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2011/08/two-proverbs-trying-to-support-what-i.html

I well know that due my stubborness to believe that a cause
of the weaknesses of Pd-D Cold Fusion/LENR is caused by gas poisoning (the
active sites or NAE are blocked by polar gases adsorbed  from air)- has made
me kind of dissident or heretic-and it is not relevant that I am right. So
why should I risk? Please forget the proverbs!

Thank you,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck