From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 11:03 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Vo]:Best Catalytic Fit?

Robin,

> I have a third ionization energy of 43.6 eV which gives:-

Where did this value turn up?

I was using an old version of Mills' CQM (hardback) but pasting from two
different sources in the original post, so I think your value could be correct.
At least it is a better fit when one enters the correct numbers in a calculator
:)

Also, it is worth mentioning that the most provocative catalyst and reaction of
all would be with oxygen as the catalyst at 54.4 eV (since O2 is ubiquitous).
Helium is also a perfect fit but rare.

This is a perfect fit and not three-body - and it explains a few anomalies
going back 50 years: including one contributory reason why there can be a
robust increase in an automotive ICE from burning H2 instead of, or in addition
to, gasoline.  Ford and Wankel, among others find at least a 50% improvement
(still far from overunity) even though getting 54.4 eV from a spark ignition
must be extremely rare.

However, aside from where it first turned up - I have not seen much reference
to O++, especially from Mills.

http://jcfrs.org/file/jcf4-13.pdf

However, there is a most authoritative paper from NASA showing an increase of
Carnot efficiency of over 50%  in the same engine from simply a switch of fuel
and ignition system. The authors attribute the gain to mundane sources such as
flame speed, and more complete burn - but f/H could be contributory if Yamamoto
has 'scooped' Mills with the "oxy connection".  Has Mills ever acknowledged
this? Probably not, as genius inventors are known to be rather vain.

That connection to an ICE would be despite needing 54.4 eV to get an effect,
which would be on the far extreme of Boltzmann's tail in an ICE.

Jones