This was just posted on the facebook page _Cold Fusion Andrea Rossi Method_

<<Rossi has agreed to carry out tests at the NASA laboratories, beginning
tomorrow, September 3.
(???)
energeticambientei
Armando de Para posted:
“Rossi ha accettato di effettuare delle prove presso i laboratori NASA,
cominciano dopodomani, il 3 settembre”.>>

Harry