Scott,

            Sorry for the late response but found a couple small nits to
pick. I am ok with your synopsis for a moving plate  [snip] we are left with
a net radiation pressure of the larger waves outside of the cavity that act
only on the outside of the cavity, pushing the one-moveable plate toward the
other. [/snip] but for the case of two "immovable" plates that are braced
apart the pressure on the outside portion of the wavelength causes the
interior portion to defract onto a different angle relative to the time axis
allowing it to fit between the plates even while it appears to get shorter
from our perspective outside the cavity.

I liked the points you made but in your last paragraph you misspoke the
Haisch and Moddel theory as the "hydrino" theory instead of  "Lamb Pinch"
which their theory is based upon - your description was otherwise insightful
-just hung the wrong label on it.

Regards

Fran

  _____