OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com <mailto:svj.orionwo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

   Meanwhile, Mr. Rothwell replied to your original comment by posting
   thermal measurements that apparently reveal the interesting fact
   that thermal inertia had already been taken into account when the
   temperature initially dropped from 131.9 C down to 123.0 C soon
   after input power had been cut off.

Okay, that's probably a typo, as shown in the video. For once Catania is correct. The temperature did not drop suddenly and then rise. I expect it did drop soon, given the loss of 2.5 kW input at a flow rate of 185 ml/min.

See my message "Video time synced to real time." I will confirm this with Lewan.