Am 16.09.2011 21:10, schrieb Alan J Fletcher:
Lewan told me that Rossi insists that there are no internal obstructions to the outlet which would cause the internal pressure to be significantly above 1 atmosphere. If that is true, then superheating is the only alternative.

Quite often Rossi has told us nonsense that cannot be true. He is very unreliable and I think he gives this misinformation by purpose. If the pressure is above 2 bar then -according to german standards and laws- the system will be subject to special security considerations and must be approved by TÜV (Technischer Überwachunsverein, that a german engineer association that supervises technical security). In US there will be similar regulations and laws. This might be the reason why he gives this misinformation, he wants to avoid technical supervision.

At the end of the video, we can clearly see that the water comes out with remarkably pressure. From this we can see that the pressure inside the e-cat must be above 1 bar.

Best,

Peter