Am 16.09.2011 23:52, schrieb Alan J Fletcher:

That's super-heating.

So to confirm Rossi's statements (130C, 1 Bar Pressure, No restrictor orifice, No direct fluid overflow) we would need to show that 130C (or maybe 120C) superheated steam (ie NO liquid water) at 11 kg/hr will condense to 50% fluid water in a 10cm long x 0.5cm radius rubber tube.

Not to forget that the hose has thermal isolation against the ambient.
Superheated steam at air pressure would not condensate at all inside this hose.

These statements are clearly wrong. I prefer to ignore them and to think myself.