Jed Rothwell wrote: » In the first test, Galantini used a Delta Ohm
monitor to measure the relative humidity of the steam. This is a model
 HD37AB1347 IAQ with a high temperature HP474AC SICRAM sensor. See:

http://www.deltaohm.com/ver2010/uk/st_airQ.php?str=HD37AB1347

The brochure and the experts that Lewan and I have contacted say this
instrument measures the enthalpy of steam. I expect they are right and
the people who say otherwise here are wrong. I have no further
comments on this issue. » This is wrong.The instrument measure RH and
Temperature.Entalphy is CALCULATED by the measurement of RH and computed with a
table.To compute properly the entalphy, you need a good RH measurement (and
*engineer from delta ohm said that the probe cannot operate properly inside the
reactor*).You need also a table that it’s consistent with the environment. The
instrument is designed for IN-DOOR AIR QUALITY!I’ve had this discussion with
Jed before, but surprising he again put this wrong claims.