Inside this artcle we have many info ([link suppressed, it's a link to an
interview of Rossi done by Lewan at march]):

"“*I am assuming all the risks*. No one is risking any money except me,”
said the Italian engineer Andrea Rossi
“I get paid (by Defkalion) only when the installation is delivered and if it
works.* I do not want people to spend any money until I have started and
tested my one-megawatt plant*,” said Rossi.
“The 500,000 Euros I am paying to the University of Bologna *is my last
money*, but when I deliver the one-megawatt plant to Defkalion I get cash
back. From then on, 50% will be used for expansion and 50% to treat children
with cancer. I will personally look for the children whose families cannot
afford their care,” said Andrea Rossi.

So,
1) No payment until the one-MW-pant
2) All risk to Rossi
3) His *own* money to UniBO

Daniele Passerini, inside the comments of his blog, wrote that:
1) Rossi was wating from Defkalion a payment of  500.000€ for his technology
2) Rossi will then use this money to pay the R&D at UniBO

These are the original sentences:
*“Per onorare i 500.000€ da versare a UniBO Rossi faceva affidamento su un
versamento (di analogo importo) che Defkalion si era a sua volta
contrattualmente vincolata a pagare a Rossi.”*
*“Parliamo di quelli che Defkalion doveva dargli entro maggio per lo
sfruttamento della tecnologia.”*
“*ho sentito chiaramente che Rossi si lamentava che i Greci non avevano
rispettato la scadenza e che non gli avevano dato i soldi entro il termine
massimo previsto (maggio)”*
**
Source: [link suppressed]

I've suppresed links because it get by anti-spam.
I will send it after a while