OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson wrote:

Looks to me as if Defkalion is trying it's best to remain diplomatic
and respectful to the interests of the original parties while at the
same time making it very clear to all potential investors that their
own engineering efforts have now exceeded the inventor's specs by
several generations.

Yup. That's how I read it.

It doesn't cost anything to remain diplomatic. In business it is usually best to be as diplomatic as you can bring yourself to be.

I think the people at Defkalion are sincerely respectful of Rossi, as am I. He is a genius. He invented this device. He deserves barrels of money and a dozen Nobel prizes for it. Unfortunately he is not very good at doing demonstrations.