I am way behind on reading. I hope this is not redundant.

It appears the same pump is being used 6 Oct 2011 as in all the prior tests. See:

http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3284823.ece

I wonder what the 4 pumps are for? Eventually pumping water into the heat exchanger? That would be excellent, if the flow rate could be reduced, and highly controlled. It appears there is tubing on the pumps. Could the pumps have been used in an earlier test and discarded?

At 2:37 the old yellow pump can be seen. It appears it was used to pump the E-cat input water as usual.

At 0:21 in video "at this point we have been going for several hours".
"One hour or so ago we went into self sustained mode."

At this point in the Lewan video I counted 41 strokes per minute of the pump. Based on Matiia Rizzi's comments below, that is a maximum flow rate of (41 str/min)*(2 ml/Str)*(1 min)/(60 sec) = 1.37 ml/sec, or 4.9 liters per hour.

I wonder how a pump with a maximum flow rate of 12 liters/hr could pump 15 liters/hr?