This year we witnessed the first observation of the dynamic Casimir effect
http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/26813/  where the requisite motion
of the Casimir plates relative to each other must approach a certain percentage
of C such that virtual particle pairs become separated and are unable to
annihilate [becoming real photons]. In the experiment,  Instead of a
conventional mirror, they've used a transmission line connected to a
superconducting quantum interference device or SQUID. Fiddling with the SQUID
changes the effective electrical length of the line and this change is
equivalent to the movement of an electromagnetic mirror. Inside many of the
anomalous reactions being discussed here on vortex where nano powder or
skeletal cats of Nickel are loaded with hydrogen we may have another similar
vehicle of producing an equivalent motion like the SQUID. When you think of the
relative motion of hydrogen to the Casimir geometry formed in a skeletal
catalyst it is not just a smooth parallel formation but rather a random
tapestry of steps and slopes that rapidly vary the energy density felt by the
migrating hydrogen. I am not suggesting this spatial migration is anywhere near
such velocity but rather that the Inverse Rydberg hydrogen is actually the same
as fractional hydrogen or hydrino and that the posit of Jan Naudts that the
hydrino is actually relativistic inside the catalyst is correct. If so then the
127 fractional states of the hydrino are each an inertial frame steadily
approaching an equivalent acceleration [gravity] of C. The only need for
spatial velocity to vary the hydrogen position between different geometries is
supplied by gas law [itself ZPE in the form of HUP]. The gas law motion may
initially take the path of least resistance but as pressure and temperature
increase the fractional hydrogen becomes accelerated between different regions
faster than it can react to changes in energy density such that it experiences
equivalent alternating accelerations [gravitational jerk] instead of motion. We
see the hydrogen getting smaller but if Naudts is correct about this being
relativistic then the perspective from the hydrogen is that the distance
between the plates increases.. I am suggesting that most active region for
Casimir effect is thereby extended downwards into the pico region where the
hydrino continues to still see itself at or near the optimum Casimir
displacement in the nano range. It even opens the door for a true Doctor Who
situation where a fractional hydrogen atom approaching h/127 could reside
between material plates that in our inertial frame are spaced closer than then
the atomic diameter of normal hydrogen. My point here is that these rapid
changes in Casimir and sub Casimir geometry supply equivalent accelerations and
slewing rates that might rival the SQUID in orphaning virtual particles from
the perspective of the IRH [fractional hydrogen].
Fran