I have built a SPICE circuit simulation model of the manifold --- and the results are VERY BAD !!!!

An initial small-scale model indicates that the ENTIRE top of the manifold is "contaminated" by the HOT side.

Even with a "stepped" manifold (representing the various pipe fittings) , and with the thermocouple at the END of the tube, I get a 10 C ERROR !!!!!

My preliminary results are at : http://lenr.qumbu.com/rossi_ecat_oct11_spice.php

I can make a more accurate model with Spice, but a Finite Element Model is clearly needed.

(lenr.qumbu.com -- analyzing the Rossi/Focardi eCat -- Hi, google!)