Peter Heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de> wrote:

> This amount of heat cannot been unnoticed, it must have bee rather hot
> near the heatradiators.

Yes, it was. I believe that is why they were surrounded by barriers. You
can see this more clearly in Lewan's video, that was just uploaded. You can
also see that the radiators were placed outside. If they had been in the
warehouse it would have been intolerably hot.

The video shows that the outlet pipe valve handle from the reactor was hot
to the touch. If Rossi have allowed observers to look carefully at the
genset power meters, they might have confirmed that there was no power
going into the reactor, but only to the pumps and radiator fans. With such
a large, sophisticated genset I expect each circuit was monitored
individually. If you could confirm there is no power going into the
reactors, and you know the outlet pipe is hot, and the air around the
radiators is hot, this would be proof of an anomalous reaction. The power
from the pumps alone could not heat the water enough to make the valve
handle palpably hot.

It is a shame that Rossi did not allow the observers to confirm the claim.