At 09:57 AM 11/4/2011, Akira Shirakawa wrote:
On 2011-11-03 22:21, OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2057611/Italian-scientist-claims-achieved-cold-fusion--problem-physicists-think-impossible.html
Here's an article on the same test, on Daily Mail. Can't get more mainstream than this!

Has some of the same quotes as the Fox article ... ?

< http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/11/04/article-2057611-0EAB31D400000578-330_468x286.jpg >
> Key: Rossi says he has produced a pattern of triple track atoms, pictured, which is at the heart of the cold fusion theory

That's a new one for me? I don't recall Rossi claiming that.  (and google doesn't give any clear hits before Oct 28).
The links I DID look at quote Pamela Mosier-Boss, not Rossi, as an EXAMPLE of LENR/CF.