From: francis [mailto:froarty...@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 9:36 PM
To: 'dlrober...@aol.com'
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Mill's and Lu paper define hydrino as fractional Rydberg

Dave,

               You are getting to the heart of it quickly. First there is
definitely energy present even at absolute zero gas will not become solid -
and no one will dispute that gas motion is powered by the Heisenberg
Uncertainty Principle BUT. we have always been taught that the energy is too
chaotic and on too tiny of a scale for us to organize it. Mechanization is
already at the macro scale and nature will always seek balance through the
path of least resistance which is why stiction forces are so problematic in
nano construction. nature wants the spectrum of virtual particle sizes to be
uniform such that when conductive materials are thrown together in bulk the
pieces self attract trying to close the gap between and return the spectrum
to a uniform value [vacuum energy density]. If a gap does form the energy
density is suppressed and gas atoms migrating through the gap transform from
our perspective to different fractional values- And yes you are correct that
if this proposal by Naudts is correct then it will exactly reverse upon
exiting the gap with no change in energy level. This is where the conditions
in these experiments must cause an asymmetry for there to be a net gain or
loss. Haisch and Moddel suggest a "Lamb Pinch" while I propose that the IRH
and Hydrino are actually normal hydrogen based on Naudts 2005 paper and
therefore CAN take on the molecular form and that it is this choice of
atomic and molecular bonding that provides us the opportunity to arrange an
asymmetrical path. It is my posit that h1 translates to different fractional
values freely while h2 has a covalent bond that opposes this translation.
>From our perspective the orbital appears smaller and perhaps is seen as a
nearby electron while the proton appears much smaller and displaced like the
rubber nose of a badminton birdie stretched ever more distant as the
fractional value becomes smaller. When fractional h2 forms these nearby
electrons form a hinge opposing the motive force of virtual particles on the
paired protons. If I am correct this would form  a "natural"  self assembled
HUP trap in that gas law motion is organized to discount the energy needed
to disassociate the molecule. I think the signal generators and other forms
of agitation described in this research are also necessary to synchronize
the rectification or the force will simply push the molecules back in a
direction that alleviates the discount.

See http://psiphen.colorado.edu/Pubs/VacEnergyExtrac_Jan10.pdf

Fran

David Roberson
Fri, 04 Nov 2011 13:47:03 -0700

You are correct Fran, I am confused about the hydrino theory.  I think I

understand that you imply that the hydrino can not exist outside of the

nanotube structure.  If this is true then it would not be possible to
extract

energy from the beast.  Whatever you borrowed must be returned very soon.
At

least that is the way I understand thermodynamics.  Does that theory
actually

allow energy to be taken from the vacuum?  If so, I would like to understand

that a lot better.  Also, has anyone been able to extract energy this way
and

then do it again with the same hydrogen atom?  I have a difficult time

understanding that principle.

Dave