The main reason any customer at this stage is buying the E-Cat 1MW
plant is to reverse engineer it and/or determine its viability.
However, each initial sale (13 now?) probably includes some strict
non-disclosure or anti-reverse engineering clauses. So Rossi is
probably selling a number to high-profile companies that want advance
intelligence and have a good chance of "playing by the rules." This
strategy gives Rossi additional time to build his corporate and legal
teams and secure better patents.

** I got an update to Peter's earlier concern about how much heat was
being blown out of the dissipaters **

>From Mats "I just talked with Rossi and asked him about this. He said
the heat wasn't that strong as the fans moved about 150,000 cubic
meters of air per hour. I haven't made any calculations but he
estimated this to yield a delta T of less than ten degrees centigrade.
The four fans had a nominal power of 5 kW."

- Brad