Obviously, Krivit has a very strong personal opinion on the matter. It is
his blog, however, so he has every right to blog away to his heart's
content.

I wouldn't call this journalism however, especially objective journalism. I
wouldn't call it journalism because Krivit has made it very clear to his
readers that he has convinced himself of a personal belief that Rossi must
be a scam artist. I don't know why this seems to have become such an
absolute truth in Krivit's mind. I certainly have speculated on reasons,
some that might be based on my prior interactions with Krivit. Whatever...
The point being, when a "journalist" has convinced himself that he knows the
absolute truth on any particular subject, said "journalist" ceases to be an
objective source of information to his readers.

Krivit made the following comments in his November 9 blog:

> And what does the SPAWAR scientist have to say? Nothing.

> And what does Peter Svensson, the AP reporter who went

> to check out Rossi's claims for himself say? Nothing.

> And remember what NASA spokesmen had to say about its

> relationship with Rossi on Sept. 29 and Oct. 4. Nothing.

I am astonished that Krivit seems to be oblivious to a major reason why
these individuals would be strongly inclined to say "nothing" publicly.
Rossi's "demos" have consistently not followed proper scientific protocol.
Therefore, what could any of these individuals say publicly on the matter -
ESPECIALLY from a scientific POV. If I were in their shoes I couldn't say
anything publicly either because I wouldn't have a scientific leg to stand
on pertaining and what I could write about.

Finally Krivit concludes with the following statement:

>Obviously NASA, the Navy and AP are conspiring to

> suppress the reality of Rossi's extraordinary device.

This certainly isn't journalism either. It is mockery. IMHO, what Krivit has
actually done here, and without Krivit's conscious realization, is both mock
and challenge anyone who has not come to the same conclusion that he has
arrived at. Not a terribly intelligent thing to do. It's a cover up. A cover
up of what, you might ask? I've noticed that Krivit occasionally has a
propensity to challenge the perceptions and intelligences of others. Often
making these kinds of challenges (vendettas) is nothing more than a cover-up
for one's own insecurities. Again, this shows, IMHO, Krivit's inability to
accurately understand the motivations of others. But something deep down,
something that remains out of conscious awareness. It's like something
disturbing is gnawing at you. your conclusions, but you can't admit that
doubt consciously, especially to yourself.  Therefore, you end up
externalizing the disturbances and projecting the problems and inabilities
onto the faces of others. I suspect this is probably due to the fact that
Krivit has lost track of his own motivations. Carrying a torch often blinds
us to the motivations of others. particularly when our own unrealized
motivations end up calling all the shots.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks