Jed Rothwell,

First say that I have always appreciated Your postings here on vortex that
often include interesting historical information on different related
subjects.

I have been following vortex-L since 1997 at the time when I worked together
with a Norwegian inventor on a ³Low Temperature Accelerator²
Were the energy source was "gravitational fields² and that achieved
exceptional results (between 130% and 200% efficiency) in the form of excess
heat.

Question:
What Papers on Cold Fusion / LENR do you see as being the best we have in
the field. The Papers that best stand up against any traditional critic,
especially those that now are very critical to Rossi's work & results on
excess heat generation?

Thank You.

- Jorn-Erik