Is this credible to anyone?  If so, why and how?

Rossi can't rely on anyone else at all to help make the wondrous
machines?   If he's afraid of reverse engineering, he'd better not sell any
at all!  How does he know what his customers will do with them?   Or maybe
he's relying on that self-destruct mechanism he once claimed?  How would
that work?  Couldn't any capable modern high tech shop get past it?
Certainly government labs could.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Sean True <sean.t...@gmail.com> wrote
[quoting Rossi]: