/snip/
 Heffner is saying that since the flow rate may not be 60 L in 4 hours it might
be zero. That is preposterous.
/snip/
Because the flow rate was not at its max (it was sped up during quenching) and
it decreases with back pressure (as demonstrated in the September test), we
have no idea what the flow rate actually was.
As for the internal volume of water, Rossi was quoted as saying 20 liters, and
some approximations have exceeded 30 liters. Using the measurements at the
secondary, we may be able to deduce how much time it took to fill,
back-calcuate the flow rate, and then use the September test to approximate how
much the pump output slowed in the presence of the increased pressure. To
further complcate things, if the assumpitions of a check valve are correct, the
heat at the secondary does not demonstrated overflow, but merely that some
steam generation has produced enough pressure to compress the check-valve
spring, and the heat exchanger is seeing heat for the first time (this could
happen with a half-full E-Cat). In short, we cannot make any reasonable
assumptions of the input flow rate. The ONLY meaurements were those taken at
the drain, and they certainly contradict Rossi's proclaimed flow rate.
All of this was discussed ad nauseum, and in frustration, YOU claimed that the
input flow rate didn't matter at all, and that "even if the flow rate is zero,
there's still evidence of anomalous heat."
Please don't ascribe your own silly assertions of zero flow rates to other
people.