Your observations concerning Krivit seem to be valid to me as well.  I recall
his first negative message after his June trip to Rossi's lab.  It  has
continued downhill since then as Krivit has completely lost any sense of
balance.

It is apparent that he has lost his objectivity and should stop this ridiculous
attack if he is to be considered a journalist at all.

Could he have an agenda that we are not aware of?  Could someone be offering
him support as long as he is on the offensive?

If Krivit is correct, Rossi has some serious explaining to do.  If Krivit is
wrong, he is going to be lacking credibility within the LENR family for a very
long time.

My personal interest is to arrive at the truth in the best manner possible.  I
am biased toward the ECAT being successful because of the magnitude of the
effect it will have upon our future.  I can assure you that I will reveal any
evidence I uncover that can be reasonably substantiated whether it is
supportive of the ECAT or not.

Dave