On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 3:39 PM, Jouni Valkonen <jounivalko...@gmail.com>wrote:

> For me this looks like a bad joke. It is not nice to do a fan page
> that superficially looks like authentic page.

It does look like a bad joke but look at this from there:

" Welcome to the homepage of Andrea Rossi, and his patented cold fusion
technology, the E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer) a revolutionary, game-changing
technology ready to provide for tomorrow's energy needs. "

So maybe Rossi was ill-advised enough to approve it?  I am sure someone
will ask him on his (misnamed) blog soon.  We can probably read about it
tomorrow morning, US time.