The web site is registered to Rossi. Sterling can't just take it over. I did email Rossi that he should insist the web site be take down it if was not there with his approval. Apparently he asked Sterling to do just that but Sterling has apparently refused to follow Rossi's request.

Andrea Rossi, if you read this forum, as I believe you do, take that web site down as it is not helping to tell your story. Do not let Sterling or any body else hijack your story. It is your to tell.

AG

On 11/16/2011 1:33 AM, David Roberson wrote:
Peter, Rossi may have given Allan too much poetic freedom. Rossi is a busy man and apparently does not have time to critic the site as well as he would like.
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: peter.heckert <peter.heck...@arcor.de>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Nov 15, 2011 2:52 am
Subject: [Vo]:Rossi ecat website - confused

Hi,

According to the WHOIS database the domain leonardo-ecat.com is owned by Andrea
Rossi.

Sterling Allan publishes content there that is not approved by Andrea Rossi.
He re-publishes content that was previously removed on request by Rossi.

Because Rossi is the legal owner of the domain, I must assume that anything
published there, is tolerated by Rossi and welcome to Rossi. There is no other
explanation.
I also believe, Rossi is legally responsible for anything published there.

Im confused. What does this mean?

Peter