On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:14 PM, Akira Shirakawa
<shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I see, sorry for the duplicate thread!
>
> However, more descriptive thread titles (subjects) would be helpful. Lately
> there are so many new posts each day that I am not able to keep up with
> their volume, so I find myself skipping threads and messages often depending
> solely on their subject.

No apology necessary!  No one was paying attention.

You have done a remarkable job of keeping us informed.  Do not
hesitate to post anything you find.  Sometimes I have to read things
three of four times to get it through my thick skull.

Thanks, Akira!