From: Charles Hope <lookslikeiwasri...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Cc: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Nov 18, 2011 9:33 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]: UK's DECC "Monitoring the sector" (LENR)

Moving into acceptance? Seems to me that governments are taking the same policy
of Cude, Yugo, and Park.

On Nov 18, 2011, at 0:09, "Craig Brown" <cr...@overunity.co> wrote:

I never said they DID believe Rossi. This has nothing to do with Rossi, "this
sector" refers to LENR in general where Rossi is only one of a growing number
of people with interesting and commercially useful results.

Mary, you can try and spin their statement any way you like, but it's very
clear. Their Chief Scientific Advisor has just admittted that "it is
appropriate for DECC to maintain a watch on this sector". Their words, not
mine. If you are having difficulty in accepting the fact that LENR is now
moving slowly into mainstream acceptance by gov agencies then just say so.