Thanks, Jones

Too bad the patent system is such a winner-take-all contraption.
I am reminded of a lecture on patent law that I attended years ago
expecting the patent lawyer speaking to explain the virtues of the patent
system - instead he lampooned it and went through a list of debacles he
had witnessed - with plenty of sardonic humor.

I wonder if Ahern will give a theory on the absence of energetic nuclear
products in his Dec 7 talk.