I'm currently working on a design but have not yet started building. I'm going small as I do respect what could happen if I get a run away and can't shut it down quickly. I fully understand what others have said about Rossi when they saw the 18 hour test cell hit 123 kWs. I would not want to be anywhere near that cell if it really ran away. 123 kWs is a LOT of heat. Happy to discuss your ideas and needs.

AG