> On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:18 AM, <pagnu...@htdconnect.com> wrote:
>
>> Joshua,
>>
>> If this is a real phenomenon, might it not involve complex many-body
>> effects that first-order approximations can't capture?
>[...]
>
> If there are some empirical data obtained by NASA on lenr or the WL
> theory,
> I would be interested to see it.

Fair enough.  Lewis Larsen's site identifies a number of conditions under
which transmutations have been observed.  His site is at:

http://dev2.slideshare.com/lewisglarsen

I am not sure what lab costs are nowadays, but I can't see why university
labs couldn't perform some of these experiments.

If Larsen is correct, some new physics is hiding in plain sight.